Last year's Sports Day proved a great success. The children had a super time and that was due to wonderful parent and teacher involvement. Sports Day is on Friday 17th June 2016 and is again at St Mary’s GAA field in Saggart!
Here is how you can help!
1. We are looking for volunteers to help with sports activities
2. We need donations of equipment and plastic storage
Friday 17th June 08:45 to 12:30. Different sports activities will be set up by the teachers with clear instructions. You will run that one activity for the morning. Each class will visit your activity with their teacher.
Unfortunately, due to health and safety regulations, we cannot allow babies / toddlers to accompany volunteering parents for this part of the day. You will join in / watch the whole school activities later in the day. Let us know you can volunteer by filling in the form below before Thursday 9th June 2016!
Do you have any of these items? Please bring into your child’s class teacher or to the office before Thursday 9th June.
- Plastic storage boxes or containers (all shapes and sizes)
- Small balls, tennis balls or footballs (soft and hard)
- Boxes of chalk (small/large)
- Small bags of potatoes
- Tights or ties
- Hula hoops
- Beach balls
- Large sponges
- Pillow cases