- The Botanic Gardens.
- Howth Head cliff walk.
- Ticknock hill walk.
- Along Grand Canal.
- Phoenix Park.
- The Hell Fire Club.
- Masseys forest trail
- Bray to Greystones cliff walk.
With the holidays just upon us there are many beautiful Dublin walks to keep you fit and active over the holiday period. Check out the walks below for some of the most scenic sights in Dublin and you'll be able to burn off all that extra food we eat during the school holidays!! Have a happy, healthy and active break.
1. Just because it’s cold outside does not mean you have to stay inside! The key is to bundle up and wrap up. Try a walk or a cycle too.
2. Especially in the winter months, getting out of the house can help prevent cabin fever. Try choosing a location that also incorporates physical activity like a bowling alley or an indoor basketball court.
3. If you’re looking to get your children involved in something fun and consistent, enroll them in a class. It’s a great way to try something new, be active, and meet new people.
4. If you have trouble getting to a class or don’t like group activities, have your kids try a kid-friendly exercise video.
5. Everyday activities can count as exercise too, so long as your children are getting their heart rates up. Things like walking the dog, getting the mail, or going to the park are super.