This page is one of a suite of pages to support families learning at home during Covid-19. We hope this page helps you to find an interesting online class to join.
The School Hub and Cula4 connections for our topics
We have created a new page where we outline each week the episodes of The School Hub that link to the activities suggested by the teachers at each class level. Take a look and decide what to watch this week!
Join an online class
Lots of people and groups are providing free classes online. Here are the ones we know about already. They are all leaving the videos online after the classes so join in any time
- Daily Mindfulness for kids and parents on Facebook - one video uploaded each day
- 9am each day: PE lesson on YouTube with The Body Coach
- 9.30am each day: Wildlife question and answer session on Facebook with Steve Backshall
- 11am each day: The School Hub on RTE with a catch-up in the afternoon
- 11am each day: Storytime with David Walliams
- 11am each day: Science with Maddie Moate on YouTube
- 11.30am each day: Dance with Oti Mabuse on Facebook
- 12.15pm each day: PE class with South Dublin County Sports Partnership, who provide sports coaching in our school
- 1.30 - 3.30 twice a week: Virtual online drama classes with Adrienne Lee.
- 2pm each day: Science class on Facebook with Anyone4Science who provide after-school classes in our school
- 4.20pm each day: News2Day, a news programme for children on RTE
- Twice a week: Myleene's Music Klass where Myleene teaches music basics for children
- Artzone are also running classes live on Facebook - they have classes targeted at different age groups. The next class is for age 8+ at 12pm on Tuesday 31st March. Artzone provide after-school classes in our school.