"Learn to teach your children chess"
Why should my child learn chess?
Chess develops critical thinking, life skills and learning discipline.
The following articles emphasizes the many benefits of chess.
Why kids should learn to play chess
Playing Smart - The Benefits of Chess for Kids
Why should I learn chess?
Apart from all the reasons listed above, you will be able to teach your children chess!! That's wonderful.
While there are chess programs in many Dublin schools, it can be difficult for children to learn a game like chess in a group setting. Nothing compares to 1 on 1 teaching, especially between child and parent.
Finally, its an opportunity for you! A chance to get out of the house, to socialize, to meet new people and to learn something new! You might find you fall in love with the game like so many others.
Why is this a great course for me?
- The course is fun, dynamic and designed specifically for parents.
- The first few lessons of the course are designed to teach parents the basics of chess.
- You don't need to be a great chess player to be a great chess teacher!!!
- We will then cover methods for introducing young children to chess.
- The most important thing is that your child is interested. We will show you a few little tricks to help your child fall in love with the game!!
- We'll then cover how to improve at chess and when to start going to a chess club.
- We'll help you find a chess club near you and get you set up and ready to go.
- Lessons are fun, entertaining and always a good night out.
If you are interested or have any questions please email me at email@example.com.