Later, it was the turn of a room full of parents. John's comprehensive talk covered the topics listed below and answered parents' questions, too.
- Understanding what apps are being used by children and how they work
- What steps can be taken to keep children safe online
- Managing Challenging online content
- Cyber Bullying
- Setting boundaries around the internet
- Working with the school if a problem arises
- How to tackle Cyberbullying
Check out John's website; https://www.schoolsupports.com/cyber; for useful links and some of the resources John directed us to during his talk.