- William from Emer's 1st class was very caring and welcoming to Abel who was visiting from Claire's class.
- Corey from Sarah C's 1st class told his friend on yard that her shoe lace was open. This was a very caring gesture.
- In Ruth's Junior Infant class, they are are working on showing they are a caring class by having nice manners. Amy remembered to say thank you to Sinead when she was given hand sanitiser without being reminded. Well done, Amy!
- Risha in Ruth's class cleaned all the art equipment for her pod after they were finished painting. This was such a caring thing to do!
- Praise in 4th class showed concern for his teacher and how she was feeling, when she looked tired. Well done on caring for the adults in the school, Praise!
- Jade from 4th class is nominated for always showing such lovely manners to everyone. It's so lovely to see. Well done Jade!
- Cian and Ana Julia in 6th class cleaned up the sink area in their classroom after using clay. It was a mess and they did and amazing job. Thank you!
- Daniel in Stephen's 6th class has been helping another child with his learning this week. He is really calm and explains everything slowly and thoroughly. Well done, Daniel!
- Well done to Calista and Richard who always wish their teacher a good evening before they go home every day. What a caring thing to do!
- Hanna in 2nd class invited another child to play, when she looked lonely at yard time. Well done, Hannah!
- Sarah in Laura's Senior Infants showed consideration and care to the children at her pod by collecting worksheets and tidying the table during a busy time in the classroom. The children at her pod said a big "thank you!" to her.
- Paddy in Laura's class showed care and respect for the toys he was playing with by tidying them away carefully and safely. Thank you, Paddy!
- Ali in Deirdre's class showed care and respect by leaving his classroom with an adult without any fuss. Well done, Ali!
- Brandon in Claire's class is nominated this week for a lovely act of caring. One of his classmates fell off their chair and Brandon got up, picked up his friend's chair and went to see if he was okay. It really showed he was looking after and caring for his friend.
- Well done to Gabrys in 2nd class for always checking in with his friends in Claire's class and putting a smile on their faces every morning!
- Well done to Eesha for always doing great social distancing. Eesha always steps back and watches her space when someone is too close. Well done, Eesha!
- Anastasia in 4th class was very helpful and caring to her friend who had a foot injury this week.
- Olivia in Sarah L's class is always so kind and caring to others. Well done Olivia, keep it up!
- Well doen to Muireann and Aukse, who both showed they cared about the people in their pod by sharing and helping to tidy. Well done!
- Adam in Ruth's Junior Infant class saw that another child had dropped some lunch on the floor and he kindly told her. He did not pick it up as he was in another pod but he was very helpful and kind.
- Grace in Martha's class was very caring this week towards her friend when they hurt themselves on yard.
- Angela from Ruth Mc's class showed care in her classroom. She picked up the scrap paper (even the tiny pieces!) off the floor and put them into the bin, making her classroom a tidy space to be in.
- Vivien in Sarah L's class had a great week! Vivien worked hard all week and was great at listening. Well done Vivien!
- Áine in Martha's class was very caring to her teacher when her teacher knocked something over accidentally. She straight away offered to get some paper towels to help.
- Well done to Sarah C's 1st class for being super helpers for the teachers who taught their class this week. Keep up the great work!
Golden Book 13th November 2020
Have a look at our Golden Book nominations for this week! The value for November is caring.
Comments are closed.