- We are establishing an Arts Committee in our school; a group of children and adults from our community who will work together on our Percentage for Art project. As we are now in our new school building, we can begin to make plans for this project and for the creation of a bespoke and long-lasting piece of art for our school.
- We are currently working on plans for Active Week and Sports Day for June.
- Our staff continue to meet monthly to work together, to share ideas and to plan for the weeks and months (and years!) ahead. You can read about our staff meetings here.
- The school calendar for the academic year 2021/22 has been officially ratified and published.
- Our Board of Management recently ratified the following policies: Code of Behaviour, Protected Disclosure, Substance Use.
- We conducted an overhaul of our weekly assembly, asking our pupils for their thoughts and opinions on what they feel is working well and what changes they might like to see happen.
There is lots of work ongoing at the moment - check back to see some of our plans come to life over the next while!