All parents of children attending our school are members of Parent’s Association so everybody is welcome to join the PA meetings, discussions, workshops and events! Your involvement is a significant factor in improving the school experience for your children so consider your role and join us in whatever form is most suitable for you.
Mark the Calendar!
Mon, 18.09 @7.30pm - Parent's Association Meeting
Thu, 21.09 @ 8.45 - Coffee Morning for Junior Infants Parents
Thu, 05.10 @ 7.30pm - Parent's Association AGM
Why should I care?
Do it for your community, social life, but most importantly, do it for your child!! Research shows that when parents are involved in their children's education, the children are more likely to:
· score higher on tests.
· pass their classes.
· attend school regularly.
· have better social skills.
· show improved behaviour.
· be more positive in their attitude toward school.
· complete homework assignments.
· graduate and continue their education.
When parents get involved early in their children's education, the results are more pronounced and long-lasting.
When parents come to school regularly, it reinforces the view in the child's mind that school and home are connected and that school is an integral part of the whole family's life.
How can you get involved?
· Come to the PA Meeting to find out what we are doing and have your voice in preparation to the upcoming events
· Volunteer for the Drop Off
· Offer your help and skills towards PA organized events
How to contact PA?
FB PA Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/393679434107255/
Through Class Reps: Names will be confirmed after AGM