This page is one of a suite of pages to support families learning at home during Covid-19. We hope this page helps you to stay informed.
Links to resources to support families
The Department of Education (DES) have published the following:
- Advice for young people while schools are closed
- Sample Plan for Your Day
- Relaxation techniques
- Advice for parents on routines and schedules
- Here is the DES overview page for everything to do with Covid-19
- See here for information about Covid-19, published in many languages.
- Government publications for communities including
- The Department of Education have published this guide to talking with children about Covid-19.
- MindHeart: A simple story explaining Covid-19 for children, available in different languages
- The Autism Educator: A social story about Covid-19