Wear a green ribbon to show your support and let others know that you are ready to start a conversation about mental health.
See Change, the National Mental Health Stigma Reduction Partnership, are rolling out a month-long national Green Ribbon Campaign to encourage people in Ireland to end mental health stigma in May 2018.
You can pick up your green ribbon for free in our school foyer.
Show support by:
- Wearing your ribbon and welcoming conversations
- Talk but listen too - simply being there will mean a lot
- Keep in touch - meet up, phone, email or text
- Don't just talk about mental health - chat about everyday things as well
- Remind them you care - little things can make a big difference
- Be patient - ups and downs can happen
- Get talking online #greenribbonirl