Thank you so much for your wonderful support during this unprecedented half term. It was unusual and difficult but made so much easier by the wonderful teamwork displayed by our community. Thank you for your efforts and your hard work. We look forward to another successful half term after the break.
If your child tests positive for covid-19 over the mid-term break
If your child tests positive for Covid-19 over the mid-term break, please reply to this email to let us know.
While we are all taking a break next week, we will have someone check this account each day, just for reports of positive Covid-19 test results. This is so that we can notify others in our community who may be a close contact so that they can restrict their movement. We feel that this is an important action in preventing further spread of Covid-19.
Emails on other topics will be addressed when we return after the break.
What have we been getting up to?
- Callie's award-winning portrait of her teacher is gifted to the school
- Student Council find their groove
- Listen to podcasts from Stephen's 6th class
- Autumn art in Aoife T's 6th class and in Emer's 1st class
- Trisha's 5th class make Greek-style vases
- What's the matter in Martha's 3rd class?
- Autumn inspiration in Lisa's 2nd class
- Sarah C's 1st class do outdoor art
- Deirdre's Senior Infants learn about the post office
- Sarah L's Junior Infants write positive affirmations
- It's Halloween in Claire's class
Wishing you all a safe and healthy mid-term break.
See you all on Monday 2nd November.