The waiting and planning and preparing is done - at home and in school - and now it's time to get into action!
We are so excited to see the children tomorrow and Friday.
- Do not arrive on the campus before 8.25am (Junior classes), 8.35am (Senior classes) or 8.45am (Junior Infants morning group). Arrive during your designated 10 minutes only. Parents of children in junior classes can walk their child to their door; senior class children are expected to walk around to their door without a parent.
- Do not hang around. Drop and go.
- Wear a mask (adults).
- Stay 2 metres away from the next family. This does mean that it will take longer and this may be frustrating. Prepare for it, allow the time and be kind.
- Follow the one-way system on the paths.
- Parents of junior class children go to the designated door and stay 2 metres from the next parent.
- Follow the one-way system.
- Parents of senior class children will not be permitted onto the campus at school finish time from Monday. This week only, you may wait on the Entrance path (to the right as you come in) and then walk across the road to join your child in the exit pedestrian flow. This will allow you to pick a meeting spot together for next week.
- Do not drive onto the campus for the 2.15pm pick-up. Vehicular access at that time is for buses only.
- Please don't agree to meet your child directly outside the school gate. Please leave that spot for those families where there is additional need. Having lots of families meet there will undermine the hard work inside the campus.
- Do send all items to school this week, other than those you've been asked to leave at home by the class teacher.
- Do remind your child that school is a safe, happy and fun place.
- Do be patient and supportive of others.
Looking forward to a great start to the school year!