Welcome to a new half term!
We are looking forward to a great second half of the school term. Coming up soon, please take note of:
- Meeting for parents next Wednesday 15th November for those interested in volunteering for a Coder Dojo Club at our school
- Bake Sale next Friday 17th November - volunteers needed as well as cakes, please!
- The Sam Maguire cup will be visiting our school next Tuesday 14th November - again, let's see a sea of blue to show our loyalty and pride in Dublin!
Car Park and Permits
As you may have noticed, works were completed on the play area and car park over the mid-term break. Thank you very much for your cooperation with the parking plan and particularly to those who continue to walk, cycle or LUAS to school.
With the reduction in the number of spaces available, we need to re-evaluate the parking permits issued. Those with permits already can use them up to and including Friday 17th November. Permits allow drivers to park in the staff car park.
From Monday 20th November, those permits will no longer be valid. New permits will be issued for particular times of day only - 8.25 to 8.40, 1 to 1.20 and 2 to 2.20. We will not be able to issue as many permits as we have previously done. If you wish to apply for a car park permit, please reply to this email to let us know which time(s) you wish to have a permit for and why you think you should be allocated a parking permit. Please note that this application process is for creches also - if your child is collected by a child-care provider, please let them know to apply for a permit. If they collect children from both schools, that should be noted on the application.
Please submit your application by 12pm on Wednesday 15th November. The applications will be assessed and new permits issued on Friday 17th November.
New articles on our websites
- Read the minutes of our latest Staff meeting
- Staffing changes this half term
- Attendance update - keep up the good work!
- Tangrams in Junior Infants
- Olwen Carey and the Brendan Martin cup came to visit - Sarah OT's class and Mary Treasa's class wrote about it and it prompted 5th class to take a trip down memory lane!
- Leonie's class were cooking!