With all of the building work last year and this year, our boiler was not fit for the task of heating the whole school and we needed a new, bigger, more powerful boiler. This was a massive task to install and get working and unfortunately it rendered our PE Hall out of action for the first 5 weeks of the school year. The Food Fair on Friday was a wonderful way to reopen the PE Hall. Now that we have it back, we look forward to using it for PE lessons, indoor play on wet days, assemblies and so much more! We can also feel the surge of heat from the new boiler and we know it will keep us warm all winter!
Events this week
- Parenting seminar at 11am this morning - all welcome, just turn up!
- Our first ever football match this Wednesday - our 4th and 5th class girls play against another local team!
- Evening exercise classes move back into the PE Hall this week - its a good time to join
Take a look at our website:
- Labhair Gaeilge linn - tips for helping your child with Irish
- Parental involvement workshop and response
- Our 1st Food Fair
- 5th Class use a KWL chart in learning about Ancient Greece