· No parking on the right, against the hedge, as you drive through the campus – these spaces are for Staff ONLY.
· No parking in the Staff/Creche/Bus Car Park, which is inside the Exit gate - at any time! Only staff and permit holders are allowed to park past the drop off zone
· No parking in the Drop Off Zone AT ANY TIME.
· No parking on the road outside the campus. You are obstructing the views of drivers entering and exiting the school.
· Use the Drop-Off facility to save time and relieve pressure for all in the car park.
- As a driver you do not need to get out of your car. This will delay the drop off for other users and cause tailbacks. Parent volunteers will assist your child.
- Only use the drop off zone. Irresponsible drivers have been recently observed stopping outside the drop off zone and then trying to cross through moving traffic with children. Only use the designated drop off zone.
- Always follow the instructions of the Parent Volunteers in the yellow high viz vests. Remember these are other parents who do this on a voluntary unpaid basis for the greater good of others. We are always grateful for more volunteers. Please consider giving your time to help with this.
· Walk, cycle or take the LUAS if at all possible.
Also, please be kind and considerate towards each other. Everyone is in a rush; everyone has children who are vulnerable; anyone could be having a bad day. Letting another parent out in front of you will cost you two seconds at most but changes their day - and your day - for the better.