We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Make the car park a pleasant place for all!
Please remember the car park rules and do not park where you should not park. It is an exciting day for everyone and a stressful day for some - please don't add to that! Make sure to leave lots of time for arrival to school, particularly in the early days.
Permits must be displayed clearly for access to the permit parking area. If you have lost your permit, you will not be given access to the permit parking until it is replaced, which may take some days given how busy the school office is at this time of year.
We are now a nut-free school
We now have a number of children in the school with serious nut allergies and therefore we are asking ALL parents and guardians to avoid giving your child any food that contains nuts for the time they are at school. If your child eats a food with nuts in it before school, please make sure to wash their hands and face before they come to school.
Of course, we can't ensure that the school will be completely nut free. However, we do hope that every family will realise the life-threatening nature of such an allergy and will respect this request.
Dates for your diary
Wednesday 4th September - visit your child's classroom - all family members welcome
- 12.45pm for family members of children now in Senior Infants
- 1.45pm for family members of children now in 1st to 6th class
- Exact times to be confirmed, expected to be within the timeframe of 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- This is an adult-only event. Children will not be allowed into the school at all.
- This is for parents and guardians of children in all classes.
See you tomorrow.