Some news and some reminders:
- Strategy Plan - we are pleased to share our work so far. We will be asking for your input later in September so that we can develop it further.
- Classroom Visits on Wednesday 4th September
- Our Parents Association are hosting the first Parents Gathering of the year in the PE Hall from 1.15pm to 1.45pm. Please come along and help develop our community! All welcome, including Senior Infants children already collected from school.
- Family members of children in Senior Infants visit from 12.45pm
- Family members of children in 1st to 6th classes visit from 1.45pm
- Please let your child know if you will NOT be coming so as to avoid disappointment. If you think your child will be upset, let us know so we can support them. We don't want to see any child upset.
- Teacher Visits - this week, the support teachers who will be working with your child's class will be visiting them and getting to know them, including playing games with them. Take the time to look at the Staff page with your child and ask them to identify the support teachers who have visited their room!
- Last year we broke all records in terms of pupil attendance. It was by far our best year and we are so impressed at the strides made by families. Well done and thank you! If your child misses a school day, make sure to let us know why.
- If you miss any communication from us, you can catch up here. This page may be particularly useful for those families who secured school places with us in the last week.