Junior Infants are on a shortened day for the first two weeks of the school year. Their school day is from 9.10am until 11.40am each day.
Monday 31st August
- First day of school
- Please wait outside the front door of the school. We will open the doors and welcome you in at 9.10am. Until then, our teachers are doing important preparations for your children.
- Walk your child into class and settle them in a chair with an activity.
- Once your child is settled, say goodbye, tell them you'll be back in two hours and leave the room.
- If your child is not settling, follow the guidance of the teachers. Please trust that we have experience and also that we will call you if there is a significant problem with your child.
- In the reception hall, enjoy some light refreshments and chat to other parents.
- Remember our photography policy - photos allowed but do not post any image of another person's child anywhere online, including social media.
Tuesday 1st to Friday 4th September
- Do not arrive on the campus before 9am.