- Maja, Millie, Hana and Grace in Amy's 3rd class are nominated for showing great caring this week - when another pupil was upset on yard these girls checked to see if she was OK. They were very kind and helpful and helped this girl to join in the game again.
- David in Sarah's 4th Class is nominated for trying to be respectful outside another classroom and asking his friends to be quiet.
- Ben in Deirdre's Senior Infants is nominated this week for showing great cooperation at tidy-up time. Well done, Ben!
- Shubhangi in Sarah L's class walked safely in her line - keep it up!
- Well done to Alison in Sarah's 4th Class for always doing great physical distancing.
- Ritvika in Lisa's 2nd Class has been a great team member to her classmates and her pod. She is always kind and helpful to everyone.
- Well done to Jake in Orla's class for showing wonderful cooperation this week, even with some changes to his classroom routine. He has also been making lots of people smile and giving High Fives - well done, Jake!
- From Laura's SI, well done to Lake, Marcel, Khadijah, Maja and Isabelle (Blue Pod). They co-operated with one another to create a wonderful structure during play. They showed kindness and patience to one another. Well done!
- Borys in Aoife's 4th class carried his friend's bag, as his friend's arm is injured - well done, Borys!
Well done to everyone. When we return to school after the spring break, our Learn Together value will be responsibility.