Take a look at the nominations for this week:
- Well done to Joel in 4th class for volunteering to give up some Golden Time to help their teacher with some jobs in the classroom. How kind and caring!
- Jonathan in Sarah O'T's 4th class is nominated this week for always showing beautiful manners and letting others go ahead of him. He is also always so careful to keep a safe social distance.
- Well done to Jessica in 4th class, who always shows such a great attitude to her work. She always tries her best and always does it with a smile!
- Laya in Sarah L's class is so caring. She is so kind to Sarah, Sinead and her friends. Keep it up Laya!
- Giulio, in Emer's 1st class always walks so quietly and carefully in our line. This shows how caring he is towards our line.
- Maja in Laura's Senior Infant class was kind and caring to a new child that started in her class this week. She helped her to feel welcome and comfortable.
- When a child hurt themselves during P.E., Oscar and Aaliyah showed great care towards their friend, asking if she was OK and using kind, positive words to make her feel better.
- Ben in Deirdre's class is a wonderful ceannaire for his pod. He puts a big effort into being organised and helping others.
- Both 5th Classes are nomiated for their super effort at learning from home last week!
- Well done to Ryan, Leo, Charlie, Daniel, Daniela and Julia in 5th class for their amazing effort at social distancing in the line this week! Keep up the great work!
- Sarah in Sarah L's class is always so kind and caring to her friends. Keep it up Sarah!
- Lisa's 2nd class were nominated for having such a super week back, after their time learning at home. Well done!
Our certificates this week were:
- Best líne: Amy's class
- Friendliest class: Claire's class
- Cleanest bathrooms: Ruth M's and Sarah L's classes
- Cleanest classroom: Trisha's class