- Clean toy or real food containers
- A toy cash register and/or money
- Toy shopping bags (or small ones)
- Small world toys such as mini people, animals, cars or furniture
- Lego bricks of all sizes
Do you have any of the following to help us learn how to sort and match things in Maths?
- Different types of buttons
- Different types of bottle lids or caps
- Pasta of all shapes and colours
- Coloured socks or ties
Do you have any of the following to help us in our outdoor and indoor play and games?
- Balls, any size or texture
- Small bean bags
- Hula hoops
- Safe skipping ropes
It would be of great help to us in our learning if you could donate any of the above to us for our classroom! Thank you.