You will be asked to answer the following questions about your child in the week before school restarts. These 14 days bring us back to today.
- Does your child have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days?
- Has your child been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days?
- Has your child been advised by the HSE that they are a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has your child been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
- Has your child been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time?
- Have you been advised by your doctor that your child is in the very high risk group? If yes, please liaise with your doctor and Principal re return to school.
- I confirm, to the best of my knowledge that my child has no symptoms of COVID-19, they are not self-isolating or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.